Shop By Model:
15-100 Passenger Sportboard, K1200LT
Parts Kit, Included:
2 Ea. Detent Ball
2 Ea. Detent Spring
1 Ea. Synthetic Grease, 1cc Tube
Place motorcycle on center stand.
Remove Stock Foot Pegs:
1. With screw driver remove the E clip.
2. Wiggle foot peg up and down as you remove the clevis pin. There will be a stainless steel plate, ball and a spring. You will need the stainless steel plate when installing the Passenger Sportboard. Do not lose the ball and spring, you might need them.
Install Passenger Sportboards:
1. Apply a thin film of grease to both sides of the pivot on the passenger board where the clevis pin hole is located. Grease and install the new detent spring and ball in the passenger Sportboard.
2. Using the stainless steel plate place the plate over the ball. Line up the clevis pin hole in the stainless steel plate with the clevis pin hole in the Sportboard. The radius on the plate needs to face out.
3. Pressing the stainless steel plate against the Sportboard reinstall the Sportboard in the clevis.
4. Install the clevis pin (install pin thru the side with the stainless steel plate first, it will be easier to line up all the parts) install the E clip. Wipe off excess grease.